Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 26, 2010

Although the month is not yet over, I am looking back on the month of October. Five years ago sis Debby and I decided to start walking for a cure for Breast Cancer, using Avon as our forum. At that time, finding a cure for Breast Cancer was going to be a very long walk. There was only hope and a lot of research done to find a cure. Now five years later, it is not IF we are going to find the cure but WHEN. This will happen in my childrens', and maybe even in my lifetime. There will be a cure, a vacination an end to Breast Cancer.

So this entry of my journal is to celebrate this fact (and Na's Girls raising over 12,000) along with being able to eat marshmallow peeps and candy corn. Oh yes, to embrace my friendship and love for my sister Debby. Together we walk, talk and make knishes to celebrate our mother Naomi for all she was. (Sherry is with us also but we do the walking LOL)

Love and thanks to all who care

No comments:

Post a Comment