Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello Can you hear me now


That's it I'm done. I hate this entire industry of cell phones. My cell phone has been on the fritz for a while now. I finally decide i'm going to admit that it has a problem, and replace it with one that works. Since the other members of my family always seem to get the available upgrade, I am eligible for a like new replacement of the same phone free from the manufacture. So I go to the local store and they order the new phone and then I wait. The phone comes and no one is home. The delivery notice from federal express lands in the shrubs while it is raining and sits there for an entire day not to be discovered till it is already shredded. They redeliver it the following day and low and behold no battery and no back cover(by the way somewhere last weekend I lost the back cover but I guess that's my fault so I can't complain.)

Now the activation part. You can activate your phone by computer...did you ever try this. First you have to have an account...plug in your phone number..plug in your zip code..hum did I use the business zip code. honk no I didn't use that zip code try the home zipcode. Okay zip code in now they need the #edmiglpd number. What huh ah where do I get that. Okay located under battery in new phone. Okay input, okay now turn off old phone and remove battery and place in new phone.

Okay done, click to activate....SORRY WE CAN NOT ACCOMMODATE PLEASE CALL SERVICE 800 NUMBER UGH SCREAM...OKAY REGROUP
call 800 number hold wait.

Agent gets on talks you through... remove battery.... give them the edmiglpd number yadda yadda...wait press #882 enter yadda yadda okay phone activated. (15 minutes elapsed)

Oh no where are my ringtones, why is there a car riding down the highway on the cover of my phone, where is the picture of my dead dog on the cover. Oh my I don't have my contacts. Who wanted this darn phone anyway. I want my old phone back. Oh I have to rejewel my new phone. I lost the templete. Oh no, I'm getting a txt on the new phone and the phone is honking like a horn I have to change that setting too.

JUST GIVE ME MY OLD PHONE BACK THIS IS TOO MUCH EFFORT. I JUST WANT TO HEAR THE BRADY BUNCH PLAYING WHEN MY PHONE RINGS AND MY DEAD DOG'S PICTURE ON THE COVER NOW IS THAT MUCH TO ASK FOR.

BUT CAN YOU ALL HEAR ME NOW. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

No comments:

Post a Comment