Sunday, September 13, 2009

Diary of Mod Housewife

Hi Why is our life worthy of a daily blog. I don't really know. However after viewing the Julie/Julia project I have decided that anything we do it worthy of blogging. I have been told over the years that I have a good writing style and that I tell a good story,......so I have decided to document the tribes and tribulations of my Mod life style with whom ever chooses to read it.

My name is Heidi, I am a Mod (modern mother and devoted wife) who also wears many different hats. Today I am just going to start with the basics. Wife of 23 years (September 21) Dan, mother to Becky (20), Dana (18) and Bruce (16). We live in suburban New Jersey in a single family dwelling with our Dog Ginger, Turtle Ninja and Rabbit samores. Surrounded by beautiful folliage on the outside of our home, and all types of crazy art work created by me during my 11 years of summer camp. ....I am now off to work at a retail establishment where I make my megar wages and family benefits. TTYL welcome to my blog Heidi.......

No comments:

Post a Comment