Sunday, September 20, 2009

Waking up at the Ocean

No matter what mood or frame of mind you are in when you go to bed at the shore, you wake up to hearing the waves rolling over that sparkly white sand, and the sun shining, and you can't help but smile. Waking up on Long Beach Island has always been my favorite place on earth. It doesn't matter where you wake up, although I am in a beautiful home in Long Beach Township, it is always the same. White sand, sun and paradise. Getting up early going for a long walk and eating fresh fruit for breakfast makes for the beginning of a beautiful day. Being with my family and extended family I wouldn't be any other place. Good morning to my husband at the flea market, which isn't a bad place to be on a gorgous morning. Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment