Sunday, September 13, 2009

The sun has set on day on

Okay it is the end of day one of my new blog that of a "Mod" housewife. How did we come up with the title of Mod housewife. Well for me Mod is two fold I think of myself as a mother or a devoted wife or as just plain "mod". Athough I work full time, I believe that any of us that coordinate our households as well as hold down full time jobs are still technically housewives.

So much for the blah blah blah of the beginning of a new blog. On to the good stuff. So how many of you share the feelings that once you take on a job outside the home that the first thing to go is the housekeeping. Although toilet cleaning is essential mopping or sweeping the kitchen floor seems to lack luster as well as importance. Gotta go to pick up hebrew carpool

No comments:

Post a Comment