Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not Your Daughters Jeans


Okay so today I jumped into the jean brand "Not Your Daughter's" Jeans which also included Tummy Tuck. These jeans are offered both in regular and petite (might be offered in American Woman also but I admit I forgot to look). They also offer a trouser jean but I didn't see it in this perticular store.

Since I am vertically challenged I tried mine on in the petite department and was impressed with the perfect 30" length. The regular length I believe is 33"...

The jeans come in the following styles in light denim, dark denim, some grey with embellished pockets and black.

Sarah boot leg. This style hits you just at your belly button. The jeans are slim but not terribly tight through the leg with a bootleg. Girls I must admit the fabric on these jeans are oh so soft. NYDJ are great for those of us that hate that low rise jean. Even a little more midrise than DKNY Jeans which are a favorite for all those low rise haters.

Marilyn Slim Leg. Again a similar fit in the rise at the belly button but these jeans are a true skinny jean. They do make your butt look fabulous.

Over all I liked the way these jeans fit. At a price point of $99.00. they are pricey but know where near the prices of other premium brands which will be discussed at a later date.

These are not your daughter's no stretch , low rise, crotch hugging jeans. They are made for women with bodies who want to look hot in jeans and at the same time comfortable and classic.

And for those in the know you can use your bill coupon at a certain store to get a 15% discount on a regular month or 20% off on your birthday month.

Tomorrow look for Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment