Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Middle of the morning interruption-for the cause

Okay so my walk was shortened today due to the discovery of 100 or so Sports Illustrated magazines. I need magazines for next summer especially for the boys/sports oriented campers. It is recycle day here in town and a neighbor is evidentally preparing to move, hence their sports illustrated magazines are neatly tied in bundles outside their house. So I carred the first pile of 30 or so magazines the 1/2 mile back to my house. I thought that each lap I could carry a bundle so that I would combine cardio with weight lifting. Then it started to sprinkle (rain). I got home with the first bundle and for the sake of the campers I drove to the neighbors and absconded with an additional 100 magazines. So much for my walk, Ginger was happy as I did my second and only lap with her. So campers of CLC know how much goes into my preparation for camp each summer, and to my son Bruce who thinks I'm not an "art" teacher psthhhhhhhhhh to you

No comments:

Post a Comment