Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wild Turkey the winged kind

I ventured out for a small walk to to test the healing of my stress fracture. I got about a mile into and there they were.....three of them The wild turkeys, However, they were too busy fighting with each other to notice that I was there, so I just crossed the street as quickly as I could, holding my breath, and passed them with no problem. Will this cure my fear of these two legged, winged animals no, but when I eat Turkey tomorrow night it will make the meat even sweeter.

If you are new to this blog you should know that a while back I was attacked by three wild turkeys, okay friends and family you can stop laughing now. The fact that I had to literally climb a tree and wait for a passing old man in a car to save me, makes the laughing even deeper. But I am emotionally scarred for life, and I am afraid to go even near these, or any other animals. This even includes the wild geese that are on this earth to just poop and cross the road with their babies

No comments:

Post a Comment